Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

My Goals for 2019

My Goals for 2019
WALT: Write our goals so we can improve on them throughout the year.
I  the Kia Manawanui Syndicate we have been writing our goals for 2019. The reason why we do this is so we can improve them throughout the year. My first goal is to be more confident while presenting in front of an audience.

I chose this goal because I need more time to improve on it and I tend to get a bit shy sometimes.
I will achieve this goal by practising in front of an group or my friends.
My Friends and Family will help me achieve this goal by me practising in front of them to take away my shyness.

My 2nd goal is to improve on my Maths
I will achieve this goal by practising my basic facts and solving maths problems everyday.
My family will help me by giving me Maths problems to solve everyday.

Another goal of mine is to improve on my Writing and I can improve on it by Reading more books to get better.

Another goal of mine is to Have at least 500 blog post everyday, I can improve by reminding myself to blog everyday and also my friends can help me by also reminding me to blog.

My last goal is to get all the school value badges, I will do this by showing all school values at least everyday, my friends and family will encourage me to do the right thing everyday.
Image result for goals for 2019



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.