Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Cybersmart

Cybersmart
WALT: Write on our buddy classes from around New Zealand.
Today in the Kia Manawanui syndicate we had to opportunity to comment on our buddy classes from around New Zealand when Ms Collins came in the classroom she talked to us about what the three main points of being a quality blog commenter. The three main points are Positive, Helpful and Thoughtful.

We got to work on two classes and there is one school in Greymouth and another School in Christchurch. The names of the two schools are Marshland School and Awahono School. I thought that it was a good idea to interact with other schools and to get to know there school. And I think that we will be good working with one and another. 
I am looking forward to seeing the other schools blogs.

Here is my comment on Marshland School: 

Hi my name is Carra and I am a year 8 student who attends Tamaki Primary school. I really liked how you supported Christchurch is was really amazing.. You guys is so cool and the effect is great. And when you are doing Maths it looks really interesting but as we don’t do this it would be better if you showed us how to work those problems out.


Keep up the great work!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is my comment on Awahono School

Hi Awahono School my name is Carra and I am a year 8 student who goes to Tamaki Primary school in Auckland. I think that your blog is so interesting and stunning. As you guys are Year 7 & 8 students I love how you guys work it’s great. I read about your ANZAC and I think it was so interesting how you used different sights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.