Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

Maths

Maths
WALT: Multiply big numbers.
Today in room 9 we had a lesson of Maths, We were learning how to Multiply big numbers such as twelve times fourteen. The way we had to do it was we had to go 12 times 10, then we would go 12 times 4. Then you would plus both answers together and that is what the answer would be. I felt that the Maths session was a bit hard, because I would always get confused and then I wouldn't catch up with the class. I managed to accomplish this because I was on task and I was not talking to my friends. 
Image result for maths

I feel like I need to improve on my Maths because some Maths questions were hard for me to understand. I also need more time to improve on this as well. I enjoyed Maths I hope we do it every time. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.