Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

Animal Town

Animal Town
Just Imagine a Mysterious place named Animal town, There was a place for animals to be free. As we are driving and I can hear sounds like an Elephant and a Lion Roaring like it was the king of the Village. “I see Animal town” I said to my parents, “Wow it really is Animal Town” Said Dad. When we got there it was filled with wonderest animals, some we have seen and some we haven’t seen, My heart filled up with joy. There was birds flying everywhere, it was like a dream.

As I got out of the car I see Gorillas eating food like they were waiting for this moment there whole life and Birds chirping away. I see Zebra’s, Giraffes, Gorilla’s, Bear’s and other wonderest animals. As I am a big fan of Animals it is like a dream come true.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Carra, my name is Italy from Marshland School I am a year 7. I love your animal story it is great. What is your favourite animal? mine is a dog! Next time you could make your story longer and add a little bit more information so I could learn a little bit more about your wonderful story! Kind Regards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Italy , I is great seeing you commenting on my blog. Next time I do a story I will Make it a bit longer and put information in it, also my favourite pet is a Cat. Thank You for commenting on my blog!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Carra, I am Grace from Marshland school. I am also a year eight, just like you!
    I really loved your story about animals! It looks like you love them a lot. Maybe next time you can add a few more adjectives to make your story more detailed.
    Thank you, Grace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Grace for commenting on my blog and yes I love animals, And that next time I will I will add more adjectives into my stories once more Thank You for commenting on my blog!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.