Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

Before reading Secret breakers

Before reading Secret breakers
Hi my name is Carra and I am going to read a book called Secret breakers. I am going to be talking to you about the prediction of the book that I am going to be reading. The prediction about the book is that a brotherhood linked through centuries since king arthur’s time. What legendary secret does it protect? And will it lead team veritas to the truth hidden in the coded manuscript no one can read?
Image result for secret breakers the knights of neustria
Something that is confusing about the book that I am reading is that it says something about the legendary secret and something about it protecting. And I need to read about this book to understand the meaning of the legendary secret. And these people called Brodie, Hunter and Tusia are continuing on a trail of the most mysterious code in the world? 


to be continued. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.