Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Nature Watcher

Nature Watcher
WALT:Dibate your ideas about thoughts whether you disagree or agree with statements

Today in my class we had to disagree or agree on a statement that we got and it was about pest and should keep them and respect them.

Here is my statement about Pests:

Dear Nature Watcher.

I strongly disagree with your statement,  I don't know why we should have more respect for pests because the pests in our Country are killing our natives animals and we are losing our natives. Also because of the pests that are living in our Country they spread diseases and it would also kill our Native plants and Trees that are native to our Country. I will not respect these pests that are coming to our Country and killing that Plants and Trees that are Native to our Country and our Natural Habitat, because we would not have any Trees and plant also we wouldn't have our Native animals in our Country.

So that is why I strongly disagree that we shouldn't have pests in our Country because of our Natural Habitat.
Image result for pests in new zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.