Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Manaiakalani Film Festival

Manaiakalani Film Festival
WALA: The cluster schools videos and what they have been learning about in the classes!
Today was the day that the schools in the manaiakalani Film Festival went to the movies and watched video that other schools made.

I really liked the videos that the School cluster made but the schools that I mostly liked was my School and Pt England's because there videos were very interesting and funny. especially I liked there maker-space class because there video was so funny. Here is a link to the website and it is called the recycle-monster's gonna get you.

And If you would like to explore the manaiakalani website here is a link. When we were watching the videos on it was really dark in the cinemas and I couldn't see anything except for the big screen in front of me.

I am really excited for next year's manaiakalani film festival because this one was really funny and I enjoyed too. But the only thing that annoyed me was the traffic on the way to the cinemas and back and also when we couldn't find our buses because there were too many school at the manaiakalani film festival.

I also went onto the manaiakalani site and I've been writing some comments about the videos that they made our cluster schools.
(Here is my comment for the cluter schools)
Thank You for reading and Please feel free to comment.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.