Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Maths Session

Maths Session
WALT:Add and subtract decimals
Image result for mathsToday in Maths we were learning how to add and subtract decimals by working on our tasks. We were adding decimals and I felt that it was fun and exciting to do and also I found it easy to do the questions because I practised a lot and I helped some of my friends as well, also my friends helped me too do my questions.

Image result for mathsI felt that I needed to focus because sometimes I would forget that I'm doing maths and I would start to talk to my friends so that is why I feel like I need to focus on my work.


I really enjoyed doing Maths in my class and I would really like it if we got to do things like this for every maths session.


Thank You for reading about my blog and feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.