Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Athletics Reflection

Athletics Reflection
WALT: Write a reflection about what we did!
On Friday 16th of November the whole school had Athletics day on the TPS field, I really enjoyed Athletics because I am a sporty person that likes to do Athletics. We did Standing Jump, Long Jump, Shot put, and Discus, I really liked Discus because it was easy for me to do and I through the Discus far. 

The first sprint race that we did was the 400 meter race, and that was for the year's 5 to 8. I came 4th on my first race but on my second race I came third because I stepped into A hole, also I came second in Relays. What I found challenging was the sprint races because my legs kept hurting and I could barely walk after my races. I would like to work on my running skills by warming up before I run.

In our team houses our teacher would put points on our hands and that would represent the tokens that we got were because of the values that we showed at the Athletics day, After the races a there was free Ice blocks and sausage sizzles. While everyone was running people in the houses were cheering on for them.

 The purpose of the Athletics day was so we can race and so when we win we can go into inter-schools and represent our school.BENGHAZI the house team that I am in won for this years Athletics and also last year we won as well. Also we won for the Chants too because we did the most new chants out of all the team houses.
"ON YOUR MARK GET SET GO"
Here is a link to the videos of the chants
Please feel free to comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.