Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Panmure

The history Panmure

Fact about panmure :

  • When it was in the olden days panmure was the most important town in new zealand.
  • A person named William Dwane bell killed three people in panmure in 2001.
  • Panmure was built around about in the 1865 and down.
  • The name for panmure was called Tauroma.
  • Panmure is a south-eastern suburb of auckland.
  • In the olden days Panmure was going to be the capital of new zealand.
  • In the area the opening sylvia park which is new zealand's largest mall. 
What I think about Panmure:

My two safest places in panmure is home and Tamaki primary school. The reason why my home is my safest place in panmure is because it's my home and I trust everyone on my street and the reason why I think that tamaki primary school is a safe place in panmure is because I trust all the teachers in the school and I trust the students in the school.

Here are some pictures of panmure
Image result for panmureImage result for panmure

2 comments:

  1. Hi people feel free to comment on this thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carra

    I loved reading your work. I liked that you made a blog about our community and that you are adding facts to! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.