Pages

Thursday 5 April 2018

Cheese Macaroni

Cheese Macaroni

Two weeks ago the kia manawanui syndicate we had to get into our groups for technology and then we washed our hands and then we went to the bench to get all the ingredients. Thenn miss tuipulotu our food teacher told us to get out the ingredients and the ingredients were macaroni, milk, cheese and others more that I couldn't remember. Then we got out our pot and out water in it so it would heat up and we could put the macaroni in. Once the macaroni was done miss tuipulotu said for us to dice the ham or bacon that she got for us and we got the macaroni out and let it drain. As the macaroni was draining we I was dicing the bacon and my buddy that was working with me was making the sauce and you had to make by putting flour and milk and mixing it and then we out in cheese and mixed it. As my buddy was mixing it my other buddy grabbed the macaroni because it was cooled and then she put it in a baking pan so she could mix the sauce with it as she was doing that I grabbed out a frying pan and started to cook the bacon. Then when everything was ready we put it all in the baking pan and we put it in the oven. Then it was finished and we ate it. Yum yum.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.