Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Atheletics Day

Atheletics Day
It was a really great day on Atheletics day, I came first in the first race that I was in and then in the second run I came fourth, As I am in Benghazi I was the fastest girl in our team house. I wasn't able to do the last run for the 400 metre run because I was too tired to do it. Althought apart from that it was a really great day at atheletics.

On morning tea and lunch time we were allowed to buy sausages sizzles and ice blocks. What I enjoyed about the atheletics day is when I came first and when my house group won for our chants. 

Here is a photo of my house group





1 comment:

  1. Hi Carra! My name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model School. I lover your blog post! You added in lot's of details about the event and you explained what you enjoyed about the day!

    We have houses at our school. We have Edgar which is green house like yours, then we have Hillary, Blue house (my house, and I am house leader too), Ormsby, Yellow house, Rutherford, Red house. Together they spell HERO which is also our values of the school. Do you have values at your school?

    To improve, i think that you should use some other website to share your information, maybe Canva, Visme, or something else. I also think you should add in some more details about the different athletics things you had.

    Awesome work!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.