Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2019

Fake or Real photo!

Fake or Real photo!
WALT: Alter a photo and make it look as fake as possible!
This week we had to alter a photo and try and make it as fake as possible, here is the photo that me and my friend altered, obivously it looks really fake but it is an example of what a fake altered photo looks like. 

The story behind this photo is that it is a half dinosaur half cat that has a gucci pouch and a gold chain and wings on it. And it lives in the woods but nobody has seen it before. A camera crew has set up some cameras in the woods and has spotted this myical creature. 

Obviously this would be fake is because dinosaur are creatures that don't exist and why would there be a half dinosaur and half cat with a gucci pouch, wings and a gold chain.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora,
    I'm Grace a year 7 student from Yaldhurst Model School.
    I really like this because its very funny but it shows what your trying to get across.


    I like also because I like the story behind and you justified what's fake and how it is.

    Maybe next time you could maybe put it into a slide and then explain the story,

    But apart from that its really good,
    - Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carra! It's Pyper here from St Patrick's School in Greymouth. I really like this piece of work! I find it very creative and fascinating. To me it looks very fake like you were trying to do. I also really like how you added a lot of detail in it! Well done.
    Here is a link to my blog: https://stpatricksgmpyperm.blogspot.com/

    Blog ya later!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.