Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

Hard Materials

Hard Materials
Today in Hard Materials I am on the part how I am making my 
wood works, as if you guys don't know what I am making, I am making a wooden Piano. The part that I am working on are my joints, the reason why we do joints is because so they have a good fit and they won't break. Then we had to make sure that our piece of wood would fit into the joint. If the piece of wood fitted into the joint we had to do the other part of the joint. 

Image result for technology wood worksOnce you are finished doing your joints it is time to move on with gluing the parts together and to wait for them to dry out. Then it was now time to pack to go back to our school. This was our last day of Technology put after the school we will be having four more weeks to complete what we are doing in Hard Materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.