Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

End of the Term reflection

End Of The Term Reflection
IALT: Write a reflection about this term
This term was crazy, we had a lot of fun adventures this term like the sleepover/team building, Fa'afiu leaving, new students and student leaders. Wow it was just incredible. The most fun thing that I enjoyed would be the Sleepover when we had to go to the Pools and do team building stuff and when we slept over at school. Another thing that happened was the Cricket and Volleyball tournament, I really liked it but unfortunately I did not go. Another thing I enjoyed was making ANZAC biscuits

The whole point of doing team building is to build positive friendships with each other and also to bond with each other. Also it was for our class to get to know each other. 

I wish that next term will be even better than this term and that we get to do more fun things nex term.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.