Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

What I did in the first block!

What I did in the first block!
Today in the first block Miss Komor and Ms Fepuleai told us to try and define what social science and science means and we also talked about what Natural Disasters means. Then we did a test, our test was about Maths and improving in our maths so our teachers could see how good we were doing and what we need to work on in maths. The maths test was 40 minutes long. I felt that the test frustrating because i'm not good at maths and some of the questions were confusing and hard to answer but I managed to get through the questions. My favourite part of this block is talking and defining what Natural Disasters is because I like trying to define what Natural Disaster means.

Another thing that I enjoyed about this block is finding out what Social Science and Science means so I think this first block was interesting because I learnt what Social Science and Science means.
Image result for mathsImage result for natural disasters
Please give feedback Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.