Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

Maths

Maths
Today in maths we got into groups of 4 or 5 then Miss Komor handed out the Maths Games and we played each other and challenged each other the game that my team was doing was Dice. When we were playing Dice we had to have normal Dice and we had to multiple it by that number and I felt that some of the Times Tables were challenging because some of them I didn't know. And we also did Division I felt Division easy because I got most of them right. Then we played a game of Cards, in Cards we had to put on on our head and also multiple it by that number but you weren't allowed to look at the Card you had. Then we also division. 

My highlight for Math was Dice because it was easier to know what the answer was because when we were playing with the cards it would be harder because you had to try and guess what your number was.
Image result for maths
Please give feedback

2 comments:

  1. Hello Carra,
    I enjoyed reading your Maths reflection and as I read through, I saw some mistakes. For example: Spelling correction, punctuation needs to be in the right place and you need to make sure that your sentences makes sense. I still think that you did a great job and make sure to check your work before publishing it onto the blog.

    Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you enjoyed our Maths time yesterday. I would like for you to set a goal for yourself in Maths.
    What would you like to become more confident in?🤔
    Multiplication?... Fractions?... Division?
    What could you do so that you achieve your goal? 🤔
    Let me know what you decide. Ms Aireen and I are here to help you succeed!😊

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.