Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2018

WRITING GOALS

IALT: Accomplish my goal by the end of the term.

Today for writing we did our writing goals. Firstly we had to write your goal and write how you would achieve that goal. After you did that you had to write who would help you. And last but not least insert some quotes that you think that will help you achieve your goal.

Here is the link to the google drawing

 The reason why we have goals and they are important because if we don't have goals then you will never achieve anything and you can't be great at everything. You have to a goal to work on that you don't know.


The reason why these goals will help me in the future is because when I get to know it then I will be great in my writing when I go to college. And another reason why your goals will help me in the future is because if I work on my goals is because when I go to college I won't be stuck in my writing. Also another reason why my goals will help me in the future is because if my friends have the same goals as me I know my goals and I will help them accomplish the same goals as me.


Thank you for reading and please feel free to comment on this blog but no nasty comments please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.