Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

Peace activist

Peace activist
Today I have made a slide about a famous peace activist who promoted to world peace, and the person who I picked is and lady called Aung san suu kyi and what she said to make the world a better place were: It is not power that corrupts but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it and fear of the scourge of power corrupts those who are subject to it, The only real prison is fear.

And the only real freedom is freedom from fear and Human beings the world over need freedom and security that they may be able to realize their full potential.

Image result for aung san suu kyi

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Flynn from Gisborne Intermediate School.
    I really liked Your post
    I learnt that fear corrupts
    Maybe you could say what you think peace is
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Flynn

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.