Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Tai Chi Reflection

Tai Chi Reflection
Today we had Tai Chi. When we walked down to Tai Chi Mr Gordon was there waiting for us. Firstly we got into our lines and did out moves. 

Once we finished doing our moves then we got in a semi-circle and said our positive comment our negative comment and our random act of kindness. Mine was "My name is Carra and my positive comment is it was my aunties wedding on saturday, My negative comment is I was sick in the weekend and my random act of kindness is cleaning my room". Then Mr Gordon said that our power word was courage and he said that when he was in primary there was a old lady that lived across the road from the school and he said that the old lady that lived across the road she had some fruit at the back y rad and kids from the primary jumped over the fence and stole the fruit. Then he said that one day his friend wanted a apple so he said to Mr Gordon to steel on for him but he didn't he had the courage to knock on the door and now through primary, intermediate and college he has been getting fruit from her.

Then Mr Gordon was talking about if you are walking home then walk in a group or if a car parks on the side of the road in the front of you then cross the road so it is difficult because they are in a car. And if they are following you then run or say "STRANGER I DON'T KNOW YOU" then it will give people around you attention to help you.

And if you are going to the toilets make sure you lock the door and look around you if there is no one there because so you are safe. One thing I enjoyed about Tai chi was listening to Mr Gordon's stories.
Image result for tai chi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.