Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

Blog For 2018

Blog for 2018
WALT: Reflect about 2018
This year has been great, I really liked Camp Raglan, Athletics day and others. Over the years I have made a lot of friends and I also have build some confidence during this year when we went to Camp Raglan, Camp Raglan has helped lot of because to work in a team and to become way more confident. 

Three words that I could describe this year is Fantastic, Crazy and Fun. It is Fantastic because I have made a lot of friends, Crazy because this class can go Crazy sometimes, and fun because I enjoyed this year and going on trips was the best. Holidays are gonna be better mostly because I can sleep, eat, and not do any work.

Also at Term 3 or 4 Me and My best friend earned a achievement of a badge and it is a Manaakitanga badge, I was so happy that I earned it too. I have discovered lots about my like confidence it has changed me a lot through the year. A new skill that I have learnt this year is that I am able to bond with other people and I can think peer and share with people too. 

5 people that I have enjoyed spending time with this year was are Coralee, Akih, Fa'afiu, Kensington and Taonga. Because I had a lot with them until Taonga left this school. The person who was my positive impact this year was My Best Friend Coralee because she was here all year and she was helpful to me and she helped me with my work too, She made sure I was happy and not left out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.